The more evil you are, the better. Any game that has that motive behind it is a good game in my book. Dungeons – The Dark Lord is Kalypso Media’s new offering, hot of the heels of the recently released Tropico 4. Dungeons – The Dark Lord is a stand-alone sequel to the critically acclaimed Dungeons, and challenges players to create dungeons that will entice and entrap heroes, helping the player capture soul energy to use when battling other Dungeon Lords in both single and multiplayer play.
Here is a quick look at the new box art:
Obviously as a sequel to the critically acclaimed Dungeons, the game will be hosting a bunch of new features along with some returning old ones.
- Four multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Survival and Piñata
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique prestige gimmicks and a new boss monster – The Yeti
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes
Dungeons – The Dark Lord will be available both in retail stores and via digital distribution on 23rd September and does not require the original Dungeons to play.